HANDMADE IN ENGLAND
As with every Vertu created since 1998, the Signature Touch is handmade in England. From its hand-fed stitching to its finely polished titanium, each one is meticulously crafted with obsessive attention to detail. Only when our craftsmen are happy that it is absolutely flawless will they sign their name to it.
FLAWLESS SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL SCREEN
In our unrelenting quest for perfection, the Signature Touch has a 5.2” sapphire crystal screen. Crafted from a single piece of 130 carat sapphire crystal, it combines a high definition display with an ultra-resilient scratch resistant surface. The result is rich colour, heightened contrast and intensified luminosity.
A MASTERPIECE OF ENGINEERING
The Signature Touch features gull-wing doors; a beautifully designed opening mechanism to allow access to the device's nano SIM and micro SD card holders. Vertu’s unique D-Ring mechanism provides dual control of the door opening in a masterpiece of English engineering.
The Signature Touch unites the finest materials with the best of English craftsmanship.
- The handset's outer casing is formed from Grade 5 Titanium, a material used in the automotive and aerospace industries for its extreme resilience, with more than twice the strength of stainless steel and less than half its weight.
- The Signature Touch screen is formed from a single piece of 130 carat sapphire crystal for a precise high definition and a scratch resistant surface.
- The earpiece pillow is formed from a single piece of Zirconia for optimum listening comfort.
- A selection of hand-fed stitched cases in natural hides and leathers including calfskin, lizard, and alligator, are sourced from the finest tanneries in Europe to complement the Signature Touch.
- A key cut from ruby provides access to our exclusive services including your dedicated Concierge.
PERSONALISE YOUR SIGNATURE TOUCH
With our exclusive Made To Order service you can personalise your Signature Touch to ensure it’s a true reflection of your individuality. Select from a wide choice of sophisticated colours, fine leathers and rare metals, and even add your own unique engraving. Once you’ve completed your design, a single master craftsman in England will faithfully create your unique Vertu with meticulous attention to detail.